Updated on July 2, 2019
We would like to send a big thank you to everyone who participated in the #WhoDoYouLove challenge. We hope you enjoyed it!
Please check below to see if you’ve made it to the winners list. Winners will be notified via Private Message (PM) to his/ her TikTok account used for the submission, so please check your inboxes! Kindly note that we reserve the rights to select an alternate winner if we don’t hear from you within 48 hours.
Congratulations once again to all our winners!
#WHODOYOULOVE HASHTAG CHALLENGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This Campaign Terms & Conditions sets out the details of the “#WhoDoYouLove Hashtag Challenge” (the "Campaign") being run by Live Nation (HK) Limited (the “Organizer”) in Singapore, Thailand and the Philippines (the “Participating Markets”).
2. Participation in the Campaign constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, and allow the Organizer and to collect, use and disclose their personal data provided for the purposes of conducting and administering the Campaign in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which can be found at: (https://www.livenation.asia/privacy).
3. The Campaign is open to all citizens residing in the participating markets and aged 18 years old and above. Participants below the age of 18 years old are required to seek parental or guardian consent.
4. The Campaign will begin at 12:00am on 24 May 2019 and ends at 11:59pm on 9 June 2019 in Singapore and the Philippines. For Thailand, the Campaign will be begin at 12:00am on May 31 2019 and ends at 11:59pm on 16 June 2019. Winners will be announced by 11:59pm on 2 July 2019 (the “Notification Period”) on TikTok’s official Instagram accounts (@tiktok.singapore, @tiktok_philippines and @tiktokthailandofficial). All times listed are in Singapore time zone (UTC+08:00). All entries received outside the campaign period stated above will be disqualified.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES & QUALIFYING CRITERIA
1. To participate in the Campaign, participants are required to follow the steps below:
• Step 1: Record a TikTok video and show us your best performance of the duo's recent hit "Who Do You Love".
• Step 2: Post it on your TikTok with hashtag #whodoyoulove and set your profile public.
2. Multiple entries are welcomed, but limit one (1) prize per participant.
3. Participant who does not fulfill any of the requirements set for the Campaign will automatically be disqualified.
4. Each participant will be identified by his or her TikTok account used during the submission.
HOW TO WIN
1. For each participating market, ten (10) participants with the most creative entry as determined by the Organizer will be awarded the Grand Prizes.
2. For each participating market, five (5) participants will be awarded the Consolation Prizes.
3. The Organizer’s decision on the winners list is final. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
1. Eligible winners per participating market will receive:
• Grand Prizes x 10: two (2) tickets and one (1) meet & greet to The Chainsmokers’ live each
• Consolation Prizes x 5: one (1) artist merchandise each
2. Eligible winners will be notified by the Organizer on Private Message (PM) to his/ her TikTok account used for the submission before the Notification Period. Qualifying winner is required to reply on the PM with the following information:
• Full name (as it appears on your identification document)
• Email address
• Mailing address (if applicable)
• Contact number
3. Eligible Grand Prize winners can only win tickets and meet & greet to The Chainsmokers’ live in their corresponding residing city:
• The Philippines – August 15, 2019 @ Mall of Asia Arena (See info)
• Thailand – August 20, 2019 @ IMPACT Challenger Hall 1 (See info)
• Singapore – August 21, 2019 @ Singapore Indoor Stadium (See info)
4. At the sole discretion of the Organizer, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:
a) falsification of winner information or submission;
b) potential winner’s failure to provide the required information within forty-eight (48) hours
c) the return of a message notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;
d) the return of any prize as undeliverable;
e) potential winner’s failure to provide the Organizer with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;
f) potential winner’s failure to comply with the prize redemption arrangement set forth in the PM;
g) any other non-compliance with these Rules
In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Organizer may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
5. Eligible Grand Prize winners must follow the guidance of local concert staff upon entering the restricted areas of the concert. The Organizer reserves the right to terminate the tour and escort winners out of the restricted areas if winners fail to comply with the rules set forth by local concert staff.
6. All prizes are strictly non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash and non-returnable.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
1. Neither the Organizer nor TikTok shall be held liable or responsible for any delay and/ or failure in the receipt of entries due to any ISP failure. No proof of entries will be entertained.
2. Neither the Organizer nor TikTok shall be liable to any participant or any other person for any failure to supply or provide the prizes due to reasons or circumstances beyond its control.
3. Neither the Organizer nor TikTok shall be held liable or responsible for any damage and/or missing of items of prizes.
4. By participating in the Campaign, each participant agrees to release and hold the Organizer and TikTok harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Campaign or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANIZER
1. The Organizer and TikTok shall reserve the right to publish, use any of the Campaign entries received from the participants as materials for the purposes of advertising and/ or trade publicity, without any prior notice to the participants and the participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials. All participants’ video(s) shall become the property of the Organizer.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to remove any entries and disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any Terms & Conditions of this Campaign. The Organizer also retains the right to recover damages or other compensation from rogue participants. The Participant agrees not to knowingly damage or cause interruption to the Campaign and/or prevent others from participating in the Campaign.
3. The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value without prior notice, liability or compensation to any participant or any other party.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign at any time without any notice and without any liability or compensation to any participant or any party.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision on all matters associated with the Campaign.
7. The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the event of any discrepancy.
For all enquiries, comments, feedback or further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.