WIN! Your Dance Troupe to perform LIVE on stage during The Next Step Australian Tour 2019.
Thanks to Energetiks & Live Nation, WIN a chance for your dance troupe to perform on stage in your city of choice during The Next Step Australian Tour 2019 this September/October. 1 chance, 11 cities. Make your dance dream come true!
The winners will perform their routine in Act 2 at The Next Step show in their winning city, introduced by iconic The Next Step star Victoria Baldesarra PLUS have a backstage meet and greet with the full The Next Step cast, including a studio photo with the cast.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The promoter is Live Nation Australia Pty Ltd (“our”, “us” and “we”). Our registered office is at Level 1, 11 Newton St, Cremorne, Victoria 3121 and our ABN is 69 156 286 341.
- The competition is open to residents located in Australia except for employees of Live Nation Australia and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entry is submitted by the studio principal uploading a maximum 2-minute video of their troupe performing their best routine.
- Competition closes 11.59pm AEST, Tue Sept 3, 2019.
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be reviewed by The Next Step choreographer Amy Wright. Each entry will be individually judged based on originality and creativity.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- 1 winner per city will perform their routine in Act 2 at The Next Step shows, introduced by Victoria Baldesarra.
- Each dancer in the winning troupe will receive one ticket to watch the show
- The studio will be given one ticket per every 5 dancers for a teacher/parent to attend the show.
- The winning troupe will have a backstage meet and greet with The Next Step cast and studio photo.
- Energetiks to provide printed uniforms for the winning troupe (*Note 10 working days are required to produce printed uniforms)
- Competition open for entries in all 11 markets – where there is a matinee show, the same studio performs at both shows*
- Dancers aged between 10-15 years
- Troupe size 4-10 (maximum numbers)
- No travel or accommodation is included as part of the prize, dancers to make their own way to the shows
- The winning studio must choreograph a new routine (contemporary or hip hop) to a piece of music provided by the promoter
- Winning studios sent the music tracks and a call sheet detailing logistics of the event and what they must prepare for the show – 5th Sept
- Studios sent indemnity forms to fill out and bring on the day.
- Winners announced on Live Nation Facebook and email on 4th Sept
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.