VIP EXPERIENCE: PAT METHENY
Touring Australia for only the third time in his 40-year-plus career (having previously visited in 1985 and 2014), Metheny will present a range of music from throughout his career, joined by his long-time drummer, Antonio Sanchez, Malaysian/Australian bassist Linda May Han Oh and British pianist Gwilym Simcock.
- One (1) Premium Reserved Seat in the first ten rows on the floor
- One (1) drink voucher to redeem for a beer, wine or soft drink
- Commemorative VIP Tour Laminate
- Dedicated lane(s) at select bars*
- Priority Entry into the venue*
- Designated VIP check-in and onsite host
Live Nation VIP Package Terms and Conditions:
- Please note that the contact details provided at the point of purchase (email, mobile, mailing address) are the details used to communicate all VIP information.
- An instructional email will be sent 3-5 business days before the event with timings and additional information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this is not received.
- VIP purchasers may need to arrive 1-2 hours before doors open to ensure delivery of all benefits.
- Original purchasers name must be known in order to check-in and receive your benefits.
- VIP inclusions (e.g. laminate, drink voucher or merchandise item) will be redeemed and collected on the night of the show (unless otherwise advised).
- All Live Nation VIP package items and experiences are subject to change without notice.
- If applicable, Early Entry refers to first access onto the floor, there is no sectioned off area (unless otherwise stated).
- If applicable, collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorise access into the venue or backstage areas.
- No refunds will be given under any circumstances except in the case of concert/entire program cancellation.
- For any questions regarding your concert ticket, please reach out to the point of purchase.
- Any enquiries about your Experience check out our FAQs or drops us an email: email@example.com