Terms and Conditions – Mister Maker Promotion thanks to NAB
- The promoter is Live Nation Australia Pty Ltd (“our”, “us” and “we”). Our registered office is at Level 2, 11 Newton St, Cremorne, Victoria 3121 and our ABN is 69 156 286 341.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia except employees of Live Nation Australia and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entry is submitted by completing all fields in the entry form at mistermakertour.com.au/win and attaching an image of a unique artwork. The artwork must be created by a child under the age of 9 years and must be attached as an image file.
- Competition entry period is Wednesday 28th March 10.00AM AEDT, closing 11.59PM Thursday 26th May 2018.
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be reviewed by a panel of judges from the Promoter. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on originality and creativity.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize pool is as follows:
- 10 x winners will win a meet and greet with Mister Maker, Mister Maker merchandise and a double pass to a Mister Maker show. All winners must be under the age of 9 years and must be accompanied by one adult. The meet and greet will take place at the venue closest to the winner, pre or post the show.
- 10 x winners will win a Mister Maker merchandise pack and a double pass to a Mister Maker show at their nearest venue. All winners must be under the age of 9 years and must be accompanied by one adult.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Any costs which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners, including travel and transportation costs.
- The 20 winners will be chosen and notified by 1st June 2018 by email and/or phone.
- If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.