COMPETITON TIME LAUREL FANS!!
East London’s indie-pop darling and triple j favourite LAUREL heads to Australia next month! Loved for her songs ‘Adored’ and ‘Same Mistakes’, Laurel is bringing her debut album “Dogviolet” to Aussie fans in Melbourne and Sydney for two cosy, intimate shows.
To celebrate, we’re giving 5 lucky winners the chance to win a copy of “Dogviolet” on vinyl, plus two tickets to her show in either Sydney or Melbourne!
To enter the draw simply tell us, “which Dogviolet song are you most looking forward to hearing live” and you’ll go in the draw to win!
Competition closes next week at 11.59pm (AEST) on Friday, April 12.
Terms and Conditions – Win 1 of 5 Laurel Vinyl & Ticket Packs
· The promoter is Live Nation Australia Pty Ltd (“our”, “us” and “we”). Our registered office is at Level 1, 11 Newton St, Cremorne, Victoria 3121 and our ABN is 69 156 286 341.
· The competition is open to residents located in New South Wales and Victoria, Australia except employees of Live Nation Australia and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
· There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
· By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
· The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
o Entry is submitted by entrants submitting the following information: a) full name, b) postal address including city and postcode and c) email address
o Entrants must answer the following question: “Your favourite song from “Dogviolet” that you can’t wait to hear played live and why?”
· Competition closes 11.59PM (AEST) Friday, April 12, 2019.
· All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be reviewed by a panel of judges from the Promoter. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on originality and creativity.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
· The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
· The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
· The prize is as follows:
o Two tickets to see Laurel in either Melbourne at the Corner Hotel on 22/05/2019 OR Sydney at Oxford Art Factory on 23/05/2019
o 1x copy of “Dogviolet” (AU edition) on vinyl
o There are 5x prize packs to be won in total (5x vinyl, 5x double-passes)
· The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
· Winners will be chosen and contacted via email on Monday, April 15 2019.
· The winner will be notified by email and within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
· The promoter will send the prize to the winner directly.
· Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Moshtix, Eventbrite, Oxford Art Factory or the Corner Hotel. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to these parties. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases these third parties from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
· The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.