JAY-Z and Beyoncé kicked off their OTR II Tour last night (Wednesday 6th June) at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales - and you best believe it was the GREATEST NIGHT EVER! Now while we count down the days until their Glasgow show, here are 10 facts that you can impress your pals with...
1. This is an evolution of the first OTR Tour which started back in 2014.
2. OTR II has one of the largest stages EVER for a concert tour.
3. The production is a celebration of love, family and culture.
4. The tour sees the introduction of 'Club Carter', an interactive club right in the middle of the stadium with a capacity of 700. How do we get in?
5.. There are two catwalks that extend deep into the audience, allowing fans to get as close as possible to Bey & Jay aka the dream!
6. There is a floating platform that goes over half the length of the stadium. Check it out for yourselves below 👇
7. An epic performance wall is embedded within the massive screens.
8. Bey & Jay have a 26-person vertical orchestra 🎻
9. They have 17 incredible dancers who we're now obsessed with 🔥
10. The setlist is what dreams are made of, check it out here.
OTR II will call at the following:
09 - GLASGOW Hampden Park
13 - MANCHESTER Etihad Stadium
15 - LONDON Stadium
16 - LONDON Stadium
Book your tickets now 👇